3 Concept Eyes in Hong Kong

3 Concept Eyes (3CE) is a Korean makeup brand that already had various shop-in-shop stores in Hong Kong, but they have finally opened their first flagship store in Mong Kok. It is a large 3 Concept Eyes store with a large clothing section too. I have heard great things about their products, but with their higher prices, I really want to personally try it out instead of ordering them online, without seeing or touching them. Strangely, I have never seen the 3 Concept Eyes counters before during all my trips to Hong Kong. I have just checked and they are more locations than I thought. Maybe, I just didn't notice them before or they just opened in the recent years.

3 Concept Eyes shop-in-shops:


- i.t. Hysan One, 1 Hysan avenue, Causeway Bay. 
- i.t. Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok.
- i.t Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee avenue, Kowloon Tong
- i.t. Silvercord, 30 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. 
- i.t. Harbour City LCX, level 3, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City mall, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- i.t. The One, 100 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- i.t. APM, Millennium city 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong.
- i.t. New Town Plaza, Phase 1, Shatin
- i.t. City Plaza, 18 Taikoo Shing Road, TaiKoo Shing.

3 Concept Eyes Flagship store in Hong Kong

 
42 Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mong Kok